Often dissatisfied with public transport? Don’t know how to vent your frustration constructively in the heat of the moment?
GrumpNow is a free mobile app that gives passengers a way to quickly, easily and constructively vent their frustration about public transport, for example a delayed train, a broken bus or even a cancelled airplane.
GrumpNow empowers the passenger, builds transparency through social media, and makes data available – all of which give the transport operator actionable insight to make informed decisions and improve services.
How it works
Passengers select their journey and anonymously vent their frustration. All that’s needed is where they were travelling to and from, with whom they were travelling, and a reason for complaining.
A comprehensive list of complaints, such as overcrowding, dirty conditions, poor Wi-Fi connectivity and antisocial behaviour, enables passengers to grump about issues that typically they wouldn’t be bothered to formally complain about.
When 3 passengers grump the same complaint, for the same journey on the same day, a notification is tweeted directly to the transport operator.
Not only does this provide real-time transparency, so that other people can see where problems may exist, but it also makes it so much harder for the operators to ignore. An operator that doesn’t respond to one person may well feel obliged to respond to many!
Why Agent NearBy
- People with capacity can do direct deal without going through real estate agents.
- People can engage real state agent’s services.
- People can follow their favourite agents and explore their listing and news easily.
- People can generate 1-page marketing brochure in PDF or Jpeg format for marketing purposes
- Agents can find buyer or seller directly on the application.
- Agents can find represented buyer or seller from other real estate agents.
- Application has incredible auto matching function that offer your listing a perfect match.
It’s FREE to download the app and grump
Users can grump 5 times a day, and twice on the same journey
User details (e.g. name and email) are not shared with transport operators or published on the app
Only when the user decides to share their Grump via their own social media account (optional), might their identity be disclosed